Saturday, January 07, 2006

 

Well, there he goes...

Charles is out then. I liked him a lot, his laid back style made him popular. He lead the party to the best results since the 1920's. I blame the press in part. He was hugely brave to admit to his highly personnel problems, and the press's crowing over this issue. I plan to see this as the opportunity to move forward. I think the thing to do now is to move on, and choose a new, dynamic leader. If Lembit Opik stands (as I hope he does), then I'll support him. I feel that he is popular enough, and has shown how good he is with people, shown in particular on Question Time and HIGNFY. If Lembit doesn't stand then I feel Simon Hughes will make a good leader, falling on the left wing of the party.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?